Wednesday, January 6, 2016

christian rap and coffee

Isnt this kid cute!? Oh how I love him!
I write again as a physically and mentally exhausted mother of a 4 month year old.  Learning how to balance everything has still not gotten much easier..trying to be a stay at home mom and a working from home mom in ministry..kinda tricky!
I'm trying to exercise, rest and eat somewhat healthy ( could definitely do better) I'm also trying to spend time in the word, but between feeding Copelan, his short naps and the attention he needs its becoming very hard not to feel so exhausted and like I literally could lay down and sleep for a day. I'm sure this is my life for awhile..tiredness..I can handle it! Friday Josh is leaving me the car which will be great but then I think where the heck am I going to go..!? Just getting out of the house will be nice so maybe just a trip to walmart wish it was not winter so we could walk.
Oh so my post title why is it so weird..?? Because I literally am listening to Andy mineo, KB, Lecrae and any other Christian rap artist to keep my energy up. So here I am drinking coffee with my robe on listening to rap music and hoping for at least a good 15 min to get some work done.
Here's to rap music and coffee! :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment