Sunday, March 11, 2012

To blessed..lessons from a puppet

Thursday I listened to a podcast and it was exactly what I needed. It was a kid ministry podcast but honestly it could be for anyone. It was a podcast by the Kidologist and he had a guest speaker on the show...his puppet friend. His puppet friend did a rap, and it was called "To blessed to be stressed." This rap was to the tune of To legit. It was rather funny, but that quote or whatever has stayed with me.  I shared it with my husband and we actually have said it to each other a couple times a day.
 Life is stressful..yes but look at what you have. Look at where you are, and who is in your life.  I feel so blessed it is crazy. Last Sunday a girl in Kidz 4 Christ made me an awesome book mark. (I usually use paper) Today I got a flower, and not just a dandelion..a real flower. Don't ask me what Kind because I don't know..( purple) I just feel like since we have been saying a couple times a day hey we are to blessed to be stressed it helps us seriously be thankful and think about our blessings and what we have.
 It really has made me quite excited..about life. God is really doing some awesome things and I feel like I could just run around town and paint fire hydrants...haha ( inside joke with Tues night small group) But seriously i feel so excited and I thank God for that Joy. So when you feel stressed and like you want to pull your hair out just say I'm to blessed to be stressed. Hope that helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment