Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I don't know

yesterday afternoon I was reading a Kidministry leadership book that I bought awhile ago. I decided to go through and read the things that I had underlined. After I did that I knew why I underlined things..they were so helpful. I read one that stuck with me and sort of feels like my motto right now. It said "Turn your I don't know's into I will find out"
 That jsut really stuck with me because I honestly want to live like that. I don't want to leave things at I dont know so I will probally never know. I want to learn and push forward. I feel like that is what I am trying to do in alot of areas of life right now...turn those questions into I will find out. I don't want to just  be satisfied I want to go further in so many areas of life. I guess reading that and it sticking with me was sort of a motivater. I am motivated to push, to find out, to go further.  Do you have some I don't knows that maybe need to be figured out in yor life? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment