Saturday, March 10, 2012

blooger

The title of this post is rather weird, but you will laugh when I tell you what it means.  Every time I want to go to my blog and I am trying to type in blogger.com It always says blooger..no Joke! Every single time I look up and it says blooger. Makes me laugh every time:)
 Ever do something so often and yo still don't get it right? I know how you feel..You do it over and over and you still mess up. But that is when we just gotta laugh and try it again. I feel like March has kinda been a month of new beginnings..a new look on life. I have really been learning so much like everyday. Kidz 4 Christ ministry is making alot of changes that I am so excited about. God seriously has some awesome things in store for our church:)
 Just so much has been happening and everyday has just been a new fresh day. I love opening the curtains and letting the sun shine in, I love exercising and feeling so healthy. Not only my physical body but my spiritual body. It is just really cool to be able to mess up and just laugh and try again. Ok so messing up is not always so cool but you get my point :)

No comments:

Post a Comment