Friday, October 13, 2017

The best

We all wait for the best time to do things, the perfect moment..we will say it’s not the right time yet. We search for the perfect mate, the perfect pair of shoes, we try to find that perfect recipe for dinner that everyone will love. We wait to hear the words this is the best...This has been perfect..
What does it mean to have the best!? For you to have “your perfect” ?
What makes your life yours is what makes it the best! I’m learning every day even when I say “this day has been the worst “ that my life is not like yours, the friends I see on social media, or the picture I have in my head of what it should be like or what I should be like, or who I should be more like.
I’ve made mistakes ( and I still make plenty) but that has gotten me where I am. Every day is another new adventure that shows me my life is the best..it’s my perfect!
It’s my perfect because it’s mine and you have yours whatever that may be. Yesterday the kids played together a lot and I got lots of exercise and baking done and even made dinner, today my 7 months old ( who is struggling with sleeping at nights ) took a 3-hour nap on me so I got nothing done. Some days I am not positive at all I’m emotional and all things are going wrong and life doesn’t feel
Like it’s the best on those days but I really want to remember that “those days” are what make the best days so perfect.
My life a new adventure every day ( and not always fun) is my perfect. It’s the best!
We should stop waiting and searching for the best and the perfect..take your life and make it your perfect! Make it the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment