Sunday, March 24, 2013

favorite things


It's been awhile since i posted..believe me I have wanted just not enough time.  Yesterday was a fun day!  Got stuff done around the house but got a short nap, also gave Zoe a much needed bath, and got to see my 2 favorite little boys. :)  my favorite thing is spending time with my husband and being able to do fun stuff together. Giving Zoe a bath was definitely fun! :) Zoe is such a good dog! After the bath I relaxed took a short nap another favorite thing.










 I have really been missing my nephews lately so wanted to try and see them yesterday. Went over to my parents to hang out for awhile. I love Saijyn and Baikyr so much! :) They made my whole night..:)  In these pictures they are wearing the coyote..this sits on the back of the couch. These are my two favorite boys..love them so much!
So after I left last night I came home and spent some time with my husband:) Church today was of course Great! I love what I get to do every Sunday! Another favorite thing my Job! Get to spend some time with some great kids, and share God's love with them. Today we had some prayer and altar time at the end of service, and I tell you what it really is amazing to get to pray with kids. Another favorite thing is getting my make muffins and be a wife to my husband. No I don't always feel like baking and getting his lunch together, but it really does put a joy in my heart that I can do that for him. It is a favorite thing because I love being a wife and being able to do things for him:)
 
These are just some favorite things from my weekend, but I have to add in that I babysit 3 days a week for 2 sweet little boys :) This is also a favorite of mine. I have so much fun with them every week,and getting to watch them grow up.  I love getting to be a part of their lives. What are some of your favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment