Monday, March 25, 2013

yummy new recipe

My Post last night was about some of my favorite things, and one of my favorite things lately have been flat bread pizzas. I bought a ton of flat bread wraps from Aldis and been using them to make pizza. It is so good and healthy..i have it at least 2 or 3 times a week for lunch or dinner. Today i decided to try something new. The bag of Kale in the fridge is starting to go bad, so i decided to try kale pizza. I have only been putting Kale in smoothies I haven't actually tried it in anything else yet, so I was a little nervous. I brushed the flat bread with olive oil then sprinkled some Parmesan cheese on, covered with kale, then topped with mozzarella cheese. Preheat oven to 350 and i think I left them in for about 10 min. Really you can just keep checking and when it looks good to you and can get it out. As you can see I was a little nervous that I wouldn't like it so I made a regular one to.
 Here is the finished product, and it taste great! I found a new tasty use for Kale. Even if you don't think you will like Kale pizza you can try any other one you like. This is so tasty and healthy and easy. :) Just thought I would share with you all one of my new easy favorite things to make. :)

1 comment: