Thursday, February 14, 2013

the unexpected

Happy valentines day! Hope you are all having a wonderful day! :) I have had a lot of time to think today. So glad I have a chance to blog..
 One of my favorite movies is Julie and Julia, and I have wanted to read the book for a long while. We found it about a month ago at Goodwill and I was so excited. Well I am sad to say that I couldn't finish it, and I always finish books. There was a lot of bad language in this book, and I coldn't handle it, so I had to just stop reading it. In this case the movie was wayyy better than the book. That very rarley happens so it was quite unexpected that I did not love the book. Another book we found at Goodwill, and I really enjoyed was I don't know how she does it. A good read!
 Today has also been an unexpected kinda day..In a good way. Josh has this plan for tonight that I don't know about yet..I am excited! This morning as I was rushing around to get ready I found a giant card and chocolates on the table. So Sweet! The unexpected can be fun sometimes..

No comments:

Post a Comment