Saturday, February 2, 2013

Happy Groundhog day!

Good afternoon! Well this post honestly has nothing to do with Groundhog day..except that today is Groundhog day, so i found it to be an appropriate title.  Today has been rather strange...Josh had to work today, and this morning he was running late and forgot his phone..:( I sent him a text on his way to work this morning (4:45 am) and I woke up with no reply. I tried not to worry to much, but i like to know that he gets there safe. His first break is at 8 a.m. so i woke up to check my phone and no text...hmm..something is wrong. Apparently i wasn't to worried because i went back to sleep and got up at 9 a.m. I got up hoping he had left his phone here, and he did..:( :(
 Why does this make for a strange day?  Me and Josh have always enjoyed talking to each other, and we don't go a whole day without at least a text. I miss him so terribly much because i am used to talking to him on his breaks. I am sure this seems ridiculous to some of you..I will see him around 4 when he gets home from work :)
 Saturdays I usually get to have ME days ( which I really don't mind) What does a ME day consist of?  A yummy breakfast which you see here! :) Today was french toast with fruit on top. I will do laundry, read my bible, journal, and watch a girly movie. Depending on how my back feels i usually try to dome some house work.I have to say because it is Saturday I try to rest and not to let myself do to much.
 Music is always involved..singing loud! Right now i am listening to a wonderful song That I think we will use in worship. It is called How great your love is by Gateway Next. When i start a new song for worship i listen to it over and over and over...
 I have really been enjoying blogging alot more lately..it has really helped me:) I am trying to sit at the computer and blog more often. Oh and it is day 6 without coffee. ( yay me! ) I have been drinking some tea..love chai tea. Also for bed time sleepy time tea has been wonderful. i usually wake up and toss and turn and don't feel rested, but this tea helps. :)
Well I hope you all have a wonderful snowy Groundhog day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment