Sunday, October 21, 2012

Doing something I enjoy

Well I just realized that I still need to post some more pictures of our house, but I will get to that a little later.  I love crocheting and it is honestly something I never saw myself doing. When we first got married and Josh was on second shift I decided I needed a hobby of some sort, so I taught myself how to crochet (with the help of YouTube) I have been crocheting ever since, but I have a specialty..I Love to make big infinity scarfs.   The other day Josh asked if I was ever going to make anything besides a scarf and I said maybe but I love wearing them and making them.
 Today as I was working on a scarf while watching the Browns game It hit that hey I love doing this so much why don't I make them for other people and sell them. So I am going to give it a shot!  If you are interested in one you can just let me know and I would love to make one:) Now the money I make ( if I make any) I would use some of it to help out my sister who is going to Nigeria this Spring. She is going to work at an orphanage.
 So I would be doing something I love, making you something cute, and also helping my sister get to Nigeria.  This may not work out, but you never know until you try:) here are some pics of a couple that I have made and love:)    So like I said we will try this out let me know if you would like  one made for you. Still not sure on a price maybe 10 or 15..?

1 comment: