Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Cold day Catch up

Well today was quite an unexpected day. Woke up to babysit and turned the heat up cuz it was seriously freezing. After being told schools were on a delay I took a peek outside and said Holy moly! :0 Schools ended up cancelling so I decided on this cold day to stay home and catch up on some much needed cleaning. Since I was actually up early I am about done cleaning, and then it will be time for some relaxation with hot food and a blanket ( or 2)
Me and Josh being goofy! :) Love this so much
 Over the weekend we had the Family fest at church and we were all pretty nervous cuz it looked like it was going to be cold and rainy. God had our back! It was a Lil chilly but not to bad and no rain! :) http://instagram.com/p/RV483RJ3ob/  This is a link to a pic of me and Katie in front of our booth. The youth had a photo booth which was a pretty big hit, and an awesome idea. i had another photo booth pic with the girls but it was not wanting to load.  Anyway Family fest 2012 was tons of fun although it took alot of work It was a blast! can't wait till next year! :)
 Reminder to everyone Christmas is coming up so if you are wanting to purchase some crochet scarfs please let me know! :) I am so excited about this..the money i make will go towards the orphanage being built in Nigeria and supporting my sister who is going there this Spring. So please let me know so I can get Crocheting.
One of the Scarfs I have made. FYI: These are super duper warm! :)
 Hope you all have a wonderful Day! keep warm! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment