Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentines day

Wow! can you beleive that it is Februaury already..? Time she does fly..It feels like we just celebrated Christmas. Now it is about time to celebrate our very first valentines day as a married couple. I am trying to find a fun creative idea. I really like to do homemade things, and I think Josh likes that to. I already know what I am doing for our anniversary ( can't beleive it's only 1 month away) but that will have to be a secret until then. I have ideas rolling around in my head. I cold write a poem and frame it, little love notes, just buy him something, or somethign corny like you see here. Which obvioulsy is what I am leaning towards because it is something I would do, and it owul dmake him laugh that I chose to be that corny. Although the gift really doesnt matter at all I like giving gifts. I especially like giving fun cheesy gifts to my husband that are hillarious. At the end of the day its about how much fun we had. Life is not all about fun, but why not try to make it as fun as you can. :) This valenties day don't stress over a gift or where to go or what to cook, just do something you both like, watch a love movie ( valenties day) and eat chocolate oh and laugh ALOT! :)
- This came from datingdivas.com and it simply says our love is red hot..yes hillarious. I have to admit I do love it. Hope you all have a wonderful valentines day full of fun and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment