Sunday, October 2, 2011

Do something new

I think i want to start crocheing..(how do you spell that anyway?) I am not sure that I am crafty enough for that, but you never know until you try. There will always be new things happening and changes in life, and sometimes that calls for us to do new things and make changes. I am not saying that I will actual crochet any time soon. I think that it is good in life to have things you want to do even though you may not ever do them anytime soon. Having those thoughts in our head to do something more, something new I actually kind of think is healthy in a way.
 Finding those things that you enjoy that you never thought you would is kind of fun. I realized that I enjoy painting (not amazing masterpieces) but things that are fun and unique. Although I now need more paint cuz i wore out that 5 colors that I had. If i make anything else it will all start to look the same. It is fun and thrilling to try to new things and decide that you actually really like them.
 Finding new ways to relax and feel free and like nothing else matters.  what makes you feel free..? What takes away the realization the world around us is crazy..(if its even possible to take that thought away for a bit) For me as silly as it may be I love the feeling of reading while cuddling on the couch with Josh while he is playing a video game, or cooking something new, and when i write.
 I think it is important yet exciting to find these things in your life. The things that make you feel carefree for that short amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment