Thursday, October 20, 2011

I will follow

One of the Songs that we do for Worship on Sunday mornings is I will follow by Chris Tomlin. It is one of my favorite songs not only becasue it is fun but because of how meaningful it is. Every week in Kidz 4 Christ we always have new lessons and new verses and new things to learn but we generally always learn the same things. We always talk about worship and why we worship, and why we read the bible. Loving others and treating them the same way Christ would. I want the kids to follow Jesus in every single thing they do every day. These vital points tie into everything we do and talk about.
I teach kids every Sunday and Wednesday Gods word.  I don't teach  that we have to be perfect to follow Jesus. I certainly am not and I tell them that. When I am teaching them I tell them that even I and their parents struggle and have to ask God for help every single day. These are the things I want kids to learn is that theyCAN follow God. We need his help though and that they can ask him for that he will give it to them.
 This video I found is awesome and I think i will actually show it on Sunday morning. So take a look :)

God tube I will follow you - Chris Tomlin - Childrens Ministry - Ministry Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment