Wednesday, June 1, 2011

planning for the unplanned

As we all know things in life don't always go as planned. Actually they hardly ever go as we had planned. Sometimes in a bad way and sometimes in a good way. God always has a plan and it is always better than ours.
These past few days a few things have happend that just were not planned. House sitting and locking myself out of that house...(not fun) pets being crazy, and kids (i don't have kids just work with them..hehe)..:) Tonight in class we had a scavenger hunt. To start off i must tell you that i had 4-12 year olds in my class.  (pretty big age diferences) We had chalk and jumpropes and music and fruit. Fruit is my favorite summer snack. :) It was so much fun and really it was unplanned. God knew what he was doing because normally I can't say that having a class this big on a wednesday night is always fun.
Classs was fun- A+
 Emergency happend with my sister in laws mom, and i ended up keeping my oh so sweet nephew for the night. Again not planned but you see God had a plan. Church was fun and stress free which helped me to come home and have fun with saijyn. (He is soo sweet and cute and amazing)
Fun and no stress-A+
God is so awesome and the way he works is crazy. When we have plans and they change it's ok because i know my God has a better plan.  Life is full of surprises and i guess that's what puts the fun in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment