Friday, June 3, 2011

a cough a sneeze a halleluigh

Well with the box of tissues near and the headache coming on there seems to be a few things that could bring me down. who gets a cold on the summertime anyway? I certainly never have until now..so way to go! Played with chalk today in the summer sun (with Saijyn)..while sneezing. But I have already told myself this will not get in the way of what this day or weekend may bring. I got all prettied up (not for any particular reason, but because i can) and put on some music to pump me up and make me want to take on the world. Maybe i will dance around the house a bit and let loose..Why not? Who says you can't have a little fun when no one is around..:)
I will act like there is no snot running down my nose..i wil actl like my throat is not itchy and scratchy and i will have JOY! :) haha it's fun that i can thank Jesus for even these things of snot and headaches. ACHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment