Thursday, June 23, 2011

Blessings of marriage

 God is doing new things in our lives everyday. The blessings of marriage get better everyday.  It is still so hard to beleive that i have married the man of my dreams, and it has been 3 months. We have new adventures everyday it seems with things that you don't think about before marriage. I cook way more than i ever had before, I constantly make sure the door is locked, i enjoy cleaning and making my house look nice, and i enjoy doing anything for him. I love packing his lunch, making breakfast(does not happen much anymore) making our meals even if i only use the microwave..haha. Just thinking about how blessed I am makes me tear up.
Only 3 months and it seems like longer..There is still so much i know we will go through, but as long as we put God first i know we will be good :) God has a plan and as a line from a song says " you hold the universe You hold everyoen on earth" He does he holds us all, in our troubles and our fears, and in our best days. I am so excited for our future and everything God has for our lives.  Right now though i will not miss all the fun little things in our life. I love everything we have right now and everything we do from watchin tv shows on netflix  to taking a day trip out of town. Everything is fun when it is together, and we always keep this love that we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment