Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Beautiful fall days

The transition from summer to fall came surprisingly fast I have to say, but I absolutely love fall and this year taking it all in with my two littles has so far been adventurous and enjoyable. I’m excited for what is to come in this new season of fall and of homeschooling. I’m learning so much everyday about myself, the Lord, my kids and our family.  Some days feel pretty tough I will admit but I also know that it really is just a season and I’m enjoying the ups and even the downs.
We’ve had s really fun week so far and I just wanted to share some of our fun :)
Yesterday we painted not on paper like we normally would but on the sidewalk on they painted all over themselves. Tots finger paint was awesome for this.
Today we went on a nature scavenger hunt and the kids had a blast.
And the best way to end an evening in my world is outside reading a book while the kids are happy ❤️














No comments:

Post a Comment