Saturday, September 21, 2019

Apples & crafts

Well I’m so happy fall is continuing to arrive..I love the fall weather. I’m loving the fun and adventures we are having everyday. The fun thing at this age with the kids is that sometimes no matter how well you schedule or plan out it doesn’t always go that way..so everyday is something new and different.
Monday we went to an Apple orchard and it was super fun. It was really hot out..but the kids had a blast plus we came home with a ton of apples for eating and apple activities this week. We leaned the letter A and did apple stamping and apple bobbing with tongs and the kids especially copelan loved both of those activities.
Copelan is loving to do crafts lately which makes me happy. He knows right where the supplies is and gets what he needs out and makes lots of “projects”.  I have a Pinterest board called adventures in babysitting because I used to babysit and I loved doing fun and new things with them everyday but now I get to do all that fun stuff with my little ones. Don’t get me wrong it’s a lot of work especially with the age they are at..we have to keep going from one activity to he next one. But it’s definitely fun and worth it. I love seeing what they learn and how different they are.
They are loving the homeschool co op that we are involved in on Thursdays. They loving having school and being with friends, and I get to teach the preschool class and it’s a blast.
Ready to see some pictures from our adventures!?














No comments:

Post a Comment