Tuesday, January 22, 2019

think on these

When I first started this blog I was newly married and enjoying life as a wife and being in ministry. Life was still crazy but i was trying recipes and just having fun..then after having my first baby Copelan I thought I will blog about my postpartum journey because it was tough.  I was going through so many changes and didn't quite know or understand how to process it all.  As I got through that I then my second baby Kate and so then I was writing about my journey as a mother with 2 littles and being involved in ministry.  I don't get to post as much as I would like to because I love writing and being able to out my thoughts into words and also helping others, so I'm always writing with the mindset of hopefully I can encourage someone else today.  I never write for pity or anything else it simply to let others know they are not alone in whatever they are going through.
 With all of that We have been going through something new and difficult lately.  I've had back pain for several years and I've learned how to manage it but in the last year I've had several other health issues pop up..Pain basically everywhere, nausea and stomach pain and random swelling.  I've been to so many doctors and had so many test done and we are still on the road to figuring out what is going on. I'm trying to stay positive and trust in the Lord and most days it is very hard to do. As  moms we already feel guilty about multiple things but this is taking it to a whole new level.they hear a lot " I have to rest "and I feel bad for not being able to do as much with them as I want , so  I have to constantly be reminded that God is faithful and he does have a plan. We have good kids and I know we do our best and  someday they will understand even if they don't know.
To this day I still love the name of my blog Crazy beautiful life because life is always going to be crazy but its also beautiful because we always have a reason to be thankful and to praise God for.
 Philippians 4:8 8Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things.
- I am constantly making myself stop and saying am I thinking on true things and lovely things? i have to take a step back and think on this scripture so I can think on how good God is. He is good even if where we are in life doesn't feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment