Thursday, December 27, 2012

Snow day

Well I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! :) Mine was quite wonderful! Got to spend a lot of time with family which is great, and spending lots of good time with my man:) This week has been refreshing, relaxing and fun.  Christmas morning I couldn't wait to get out of bed. I am not a morning person, but when it comes to Christmas I am too excited to sleep. I got up early and made breakfast, and after breakfast we prayed,laughed, and opened our gifts from each other. Then we spent the day at mom and dads house and got some good family time in.  We got to spend time with my favorite little boys ( Saijyn and Baikyr) My favorite gift was my new bible, but the best gift of all was Jesus and knowing that we are able to spend time with family and get and give only because of him. 
 Yesterday we got a ton of Snow which is what we would call a snow day. So we got out early to Walmart got some food and came home for day. Last night we went to our neighbors house ate tacos and played games. Good way to spend a day where your stuck on the house all day.
our cute little family:)

Saij didn't want to look.haha
Baikyr and his big smile :)

 Today we finally got the House looking Good. That means we did some much needed organizing, and we attempted to build a snowman.  That plan didn't work so we went sledding. I have to say it was pretty fun! It didn't treat my back well because I am feeling it now, but it was fun! :) I love being able to hang out with my sister, stay up late, sleep in, and spend lots and lots of time with my wonderful husband:)
gettin ready!

Here I go!
 weeeeee!

Had so much fun out in the cold snow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment