Saturday, December 1, 2012

burnt pancakes


Well this week has been quite unexpected..I have not been sick in 2 years and I got sick this week. I don't know how but it sure wasn't fun. I am finally feeling much better today still have a runny nose but trust me that is better than it was. 
 I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving! I have a lot to blog about but have been so busy and haven't gotten around to it.  Last week was so much fun! Of course we had thanksgiving:)  We went out Thursday night to Walmart and got movies, towels, and an awesome pillow. Got to hang out with Magen alot.  Last Saturday me and her went out of town for the day and it was a blast and then I came home to Christmas music playing and the stockings up and the Christmas tree up. I was sooo happy!!! I decorated and we all goofed around and hung out.
Our Christmas decorated house! :)
 Monday Magen had to leave but we still had fun before she left for her road trip.  She came over and we made ornaments with Anden and Rhoen.  They didn't turn out real great but it was still fun:)
 Wednesday was when I started to get sick..BOO!!! It only got worse so Thursday no work and on the couch all day. Friday the same although I was feeling a little better but still didn't want to get the boys sick so I didn't babysit. That brings us to today..Like I Said I am feeling much.  Didn't sleep very good last night thought so I got up just in time to talk to Josh on his break and I was kinda crabby..I felt bad:( I then decided to make pancakes and I burnt them so the kitchen smells like burnt pancakes..ewww but they were still good.

 I am preparing for tomorrow morning soon because I didn't go into work.  I ordered an awesome Christmas DVD that we are using fro worship so listening to that sure brightens my mood. Hope you all are having fun preparing for Christmas, staying warm and healthy:) I will leave you with some pictures of a little bit of everyday:)
Thanksgiving night we put up the tree at mom and dad's house
Our cute Little family:)
Anden trying to make his hand print into the dough to make the ornament. 

No comments:

Post a Comment