Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dr. Phil

Last night Josh worked overtime so he didn't get home until 2 am. I had an awful time sleeping and i sure felt the effects today. After lunch i decided to stay home nap and rest."  In a world of talk only one person will listen and that is Dr. Phil" This is what I hear when I wake up. Instantly in my head I'm like no way you can't tell me that Dr.Phil (who is smart but i don't agree with alot) is the only person who listens to us, troubled people.  The way that they put it just troubled me. Yes i do believe he helps alot of people, but in no way shape or form is he the only one who listens.
My God not only listens but he never leaves me and he has the best advice that anyone could ever give.  I just want anyone who doesn't think there isn't anyone out there listening or cares that there is. His name is Jesus Christ and all you have to do is talk to him and ask him for his help and for his love to come into your life.  Jesus Christ can give you what Dr.Phil and ANYONE else can't give you.

No comments:

Post a Comment