Thursday, February 6, 2020

the days are long

When the kids don't nap and its winter and everyone is up before 8 am the days seem so long. Some long days seem really good most though seem like we are just trying to get through. I write this post mostly because I don't want to forget these days...I just read through some of the old posts ( which I love doing) and I'm glad i wrote on the hard days because some days I still feel like I did when they were just babies ( crazy)
Today kids did lots of crafts and of course made a mess while I got my lesson for Sunday finished which of course took way longer than it would if I was sitting by myself haha but then we played some games and then read books and then i made lunch and extra meat for the week.
My kids don't nap normally ( its always really great when they do) but we have "rest time" which really means they have to stay upstairs so I can have 15 min of quiet.
I love hearing them play together anud talk together..wish I could just record it and never forget their little conversations.
Copelan just found valentines day cards and said that was so much fun last year, and Kate wants to give one to C.J.
I love that they are creative and fun and have their own thoughts and I hope they keep continuing in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment