Wednesday, April 25, 2018

A rotten kiwi

So I will have you all know before you read this that I’m really just posting because it’s been quite an eventful day πŸ˜‚ also for all of you to know you are not alone when you have a rough day.  We all have those days...so here is mine. So today the kids decided not to nap ( we have at least a few days like this out of the week) so at about 3:30 I decided we need coffee to let’s go to Kroger. So we go to Kroger and mosey through the aisles and get coffee, desert thins, and bananas because those are important things..right!? So we leave and the sun is shining and it’s rather warm out so I decide it’s only 4:00 so let's go to the park. We had fun got some energy out and head home for dinner before church. We get home and neither of the kids eats their dinner so I get them down to play so I can eat my dinner...then the meltdowns begin. I eat my salad while Kate cries for a good 30 min and then copelan randomly starts just because he can. After meltdown time is over we get changed for church so In the process of getting changed parts of the house get messy...for example a tower of Tupperware in the middle of the floor, toys, and laundry baskets not in their proper place. Not to mention the mess of food from the dinner they barley ate still on the table. Oh well we can clean the mess later as we get ready to leave and I get my lesson in my bag to teach the girls I smell a very sour smell but I don’t see anything in my bag but I still smell it so I start taking stuff out my bag and keep digging ( yes there was that much stuff) finally I find a smashed rotted kiwi...so I dump everything out and spray the bag and soak it. Anyway, we come home from church and the house is still such a mess and smells like a sour rotten kiwi now.
But it’s 10:00 pm both kids are in bed and finally asleep and I will eat a snack and watch a show and then I will pick everything up because sometimes you just need to chill and sometimes things can wait.
Obviously, it will all get cleaned up but In about 30 minutes...so the lesson is don’t sweat the small stuff, chug a lukewarm cup of coffee before church if you need to, and last if you take kiwi ( or any fruit)  in your bag for a snack don’t forget it’s there.

No comments:

Post a Comment