Friday, January 6, 2012

calendars

When I take the old calendar down I enjoy looking through it before throwing it out. Today was that day and yes I am a little behind. The 2012 calendar is now up in our apartment. As I looked through the 2011 calendar i was able to enjoy how far I have come, how far we have come, and all the good thigns God has done. This time last year the calendar was full of wedding planning. Wow! am I glad all that planning is over ( it sure was worth it though) I moved out of my parents house which was really hard..
 Josh worked second shift at whirpool and I went crazy.  Trying to find new hobbies and things to keep myself busy while he was away. Going from being in a house with people all the time to the one person I lived with being gone was quite an adjustment. I started painting small things for the apartment and blogging. About 4 or 5 months ago Josh started at Honda on first shift. Praise the Lord! :) We have so much time together. I also started crocheting and I really enjoy it.
 I am not telling you all of these things jsut for the heck of it but because So much can happen in a year. Marriage, maturity, growth and new hobbies. Honestly I am not artisitic at all really, but I do enjoy creating things for our apartment and for our house someday. I never thought I would enjoy painting or ever learn to crochet. God did some really great things in 2011 and I know 2012 is going to be even greater. It already feels different. :)
* Here is something i jsut finsihed for our bedroom. Yes I kow it isnt anythign crazy, but its fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment