Sunday, July 17, 2011

getting rid of fleas

We have yes been dealing with a flea problem. Never had to try and take care of it myslef. By that I mean my own house and not being in my paretns house where they take care of all that stuff. yesterday we had a fun day of cleaning and bathing Zoe. (dog) Today we  decided to have fun family time at parents house while we bombed the house to get rid of the fleas. See we had to cover everything up, and leave for a few hours. We came back to open windows and air out the hosue and to uncover everything. After all of this I am seriously hoping that we are rid of fleas.
 You see as i think about today and the events that have taken place lately I realized that we need God to de flea us..haha Ok so we do not have fleas, but we have things in our life that we need to get out. There comes a time when we have to get fed up with it and let God take care of it. This could be a long process.  So this morning in church I ask God to please take all the things from my heart that i don't want there. I have slowly throughout the day been feeling the windows of my heart open up and God push his love and all of his qualities that I want, inside me. 
  Maybe you don't see the comparisson of fleas and me, but as I was getting more fed up with the fleas I realized this morning that i was getting so fed up with me. The feelings I was having and just not being christlike at all..I can't live in my house and relax with fleas and God can not live in me and do what he needs to do with ugly things in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment