Saturday, January 26, 2013

Big green pillow

 You could say that these past couple of weeks have been a little on the rough side for us.  As most of you know I have some issues with my back.  I have a severe case of scoliosis ( curvature of the spine) and I believe that I also have fibromyalgia.  Both of these things are hereditary. Anyway I am not writing to tell you about all of my problems, but to say that things have just been a little tougher lately.
 I have no reason to be discouraged though because I have an awesome family and church family that I know have been and are praying for us. :) God really has blessed us! It can get discouraging when I am in pain but I have been learning to lean on God. He has a plan and he doesn't see me as someone who can't do a lot.  He sees me as the beautiful person he made me to be, and he knows the plans he has for us. (Whatever they may be)
 So you are asking where does a green pillow come in? Well today my husband worked and after work he went to the store and he said he had a surprise for me.  I absolutely had no idea what it could be...He got my a long, fluffy pillow and a green pillow case for it. Seriously a pillow! That's what you are thing right..? The cool thing is this pillow will help me a lot (I am using it right now) I was so excited about this pillow. It will help me sleep and just be comfortable.
 So it is leaning on God, trusting in his plan, and having people around you that care and can support you when times are tough. In my case a big green pillow( from my wonderful husband)  brightened my whole night.

No comments:

Post a Comment